Friday 24 February 2012

George’s Jewels

Many people of average age income single married black white,English -speaking 

French,German,Russian etc.All of these particular people were asked one Question

The answers weren’t shared talked about this was the rule just like a jury of our peers in

a courtroom this cross-section of people encompassed the world the same answer was given

by everyone.The Question that was asked was :Who do we turn to when life is at the jumping off spot

Everybody answered Survey says God(of one form or other) G-O-D wow who would have guessed

What are the odds?New Image My philosophy on this and any other subject is this Acceptance

is the answer of all things a bother to me Today I am able to change my thaughts even after I’ve gone

Wrong in the past the change involves some ACTION on my part This practice is a valuable lesson in

simple everyday One-Day-at-a-TIME Sometimes it is nescessary to use a combination       

however all the particulars can be very confusing so remember don’t go into these dangerous

nieghberhoods alone go with a strong friend    BYE-ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment